Friday, October 27, 2017

general mal aze versus major kewl niss


I travel to islands of gladness in a huge sea of sadness...
and i am feeling the strain.
General malaise enervates my body and dulls my mind.
It can be seen in my eyes, flat and listless.
Perhaps the culprit is the two-week lack of synthroid my body has needed for its survival and for my peace of mind. After all, i began skipping doses on the 10th of this month, then ran out completely for five days, so i have not had the recommended minimum quantity for more than two weeks.
Wednesday was the first dose of the new prescription.
I am hoping to soon feel its beneficial effects... but that may be a while.
In the meantime, i search for major coolness to bring a spark of life, however brief, to brighten my eyes and my heart.

i thank You, God, for the islands.

No comments: