Thursday, October 5, 2017

not up, but sideways and down


Tony has been moved... but not to a Transitional Center.
He was called out last night for transfer to Autry State Prison.
After several phone calls and much internet searching, I found out what was going on.
Here it is, in this message I sent by JPay to him.
I'll mail it, too, now that I have his new address.
After all, I have no idea if he has JPay email at this new facility.
At least folks in the sytem know that I'm keeping tabs on him.

Dear Tony,

Okay, so here is what is going on, at least as I understand it from the woman at the GA Dept of Corrections.
1) Your request to transfer to a Transitional Center has only been approved by the counselor at Hays. There are still other people who must approve it before it becomes active.
2) You have been transferred to Autry, a medium security prison, for reasons of "population redistribution". I am taking that to mean that the spaces at Hays, a close security prison, are needed for more dangerous people.
3) The money I just put into your account earlier this week should be available for your use at Autry.
4) The woman I spoke to did not know if you would have your J-Tablet or not, so I will print this and put it into the mail for you. Maybe you will receive it sooner than you would have at Hays.
5) The visitation at Autry is the same as at Hays. I will definitely plan to see you close to your birthday, probably the weekend right after it. Autry is about four hours from Savannah.
6) I advise continued patience. I do hope they will know of your woodworking talents and be able to pt your hands and mind to good use while you are there.
7) Remember you are a child of God and you are always loved.

with much love,
Tina


Now, I've got mail to be posted...
plus an extra special Thursday with Kevin.
He and his girlfriend broke up, so that means I get more time with the running bear.
(smile)
We'll be going to see if androids still dream of electric sheep.
(smile!)

No comments: