Saturday, October 7, 2017

you're my Adrian


He said I was his Adrian.
(smile)
I told him that was one of the nicest things anyone had ever said to me.

Not that Kevin and I are romantically involved like Rocky and Adrian.
I am his Adrian because I fully support him in his endeavors, whether those are intellectual, educational, professional, emotional, or physical.
I realized this afternoon that I have given a piece of my heart to him...
but more on that at a later time.
For now, I only want to concentrate on this morning.

Of course I took photographs of this multimedia event! I was sure to include the quilt his mom had made for him, using thirty-six of his race shirts.
He even used one of my pictures in his fb post.
(smile)


"Today I was able to present my topic "Run, Fatboy, Run: the absurd and amazing true story of how I lost 100 pounds with movies" at the PCAS conference.

Many Thanks to all the folks that have supported me along this journey.

Much love to my actual and Savannah family.

I shared the race T-shirt with the very impressed audience.

Cedric Stratton, Cristen Brinson-Hughes my trainers.

My Marathon road crew: Faustina Smith, Jane Lawthers Hoffman, Rob Hessler.

And of course the hambersham YMCA and Tharon Lambert and the Savannah Striders:
"The greatest running club on the planet"."

No comments: