Monday, October 29, 2018

winner of a major award!

Hooray!!!
I can hardly believe it's true!
I entered the "First Man" sweepstakes promoted by Regal Cinemas, using some of my Crown Club points.
That was not the only sweepstakes I entered... but it's the one I won!
Woohoo!!!
I was contacted by Gina Van Dyke of their marketing team on October 24th.
Papers had to be filled out and notarized, as the prize package is valued at $900 -
definitely a major prize!!!
Actually, it consists of four prizes: 1 Levitating Moon, 1 Zero Gravity Pen, 1 Polished Silver Finished Watch and 1 Custom Iron-On Patch.
Wow!!!
Of all the sweepstakes I entered, this was the one I won...
this one, tied to the NASA mission in the 1960's to send a man to the moon...
this one, with its footage of Launch Pad 39A in actual use...
this one, that I could most identify with after my lunch with an astronaut in May.
Incredible!!!
In a few weeks, my major prize will arrive...
maybe even before Thanksgiving...
how super-duper exciting!!!
Stay tuned!
(smile)

i thank You, God!

No comments: