Monday, October 8, 2018

golden day with golden girls!

I am so glad I came down yesterday!
Liki Tiki has some wonderful pools and our
suite of rooms (833 E and F) looked out on
those and the lagoon.
After playing in the pools and having our
dinner from Shipwreck Sally's, we were
trying to wind down with the Shark song -
not that bouncing on the bed helped!
Hahahaha hahaha!

This morning found the girls watching
the ducks ambling along the sidewalk,
moving from the lagoon to ...
who knows where!
After all, they're ducks!
(smile)

Then Dad (my nephew Michael) went down
to the car... and returned with a
pedal cart with two seats up front!
Oh what fun!
And Mom Melanie said for me to take
her place on the seat beside Michael!
What a delightful treat for me!
I don't get to spend much time with them -
they're married with children, so time
is pretty busy for all four.
To pedal beside my nephew, with their
golden girls in front of me, was such
a perfect way to start the day!
Even better - they're spending this day
with me in Kissimmee! At Fun Spot!
i thank You, God!

I arrived to Old Town before them, as
they stopped off for a bit of breakfast.
Me? I wanted some A&W Root beer...
and a footlong Coney, too!
Breakfast of champions!
(smile)
Then... surprise!
They had snuck up on me!
Hahahaha hahaha!
That meant it was time to head over
to the Big Fun at the Fun Spot
and get this party started!
And we're walking!
(Hey, it's an inside joke with those
nurses I went with to Italy!)

No comments: