Wednesday, February 14, 2018

love, love, love!

Here's what the Universe had for me, 12 hours ago, at 3:57 this morning:

Faustina, I know what it's like.
I've seen it played out a few zillion times: You're waiting for that magical day when someone makes the connection and recognizes who you really are.
Maybe they'll first catch the sparkle in your eye.
Or perhaps they'll marvel at your insights and the depth of your spirit.
Someone who will help you connect the dots, believe in yourself, and make sense of it all.
Someone who will understand you, approve of you, and unhesitatingly give you a leg up so that life can pluck your ready, ripened self from the branch of magnificence.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh...

Well, I'm here to tell you, Faustina, your wait is over.
That someone is you.

Good thing you rock,
The Universe


So...
perhaps I should take a page from Elisa's book and start each day with an orgasm.
I don't know how old she was, but she was definitely single and had been for a while.
Her best friends were an aging, gay man and a coworker in a loveless marriage.
Most likely, neither of them were engaging in copulation either.
So...
she very practically took matters into her own hands -
literally.
Each morning, when she took her bath, she hit her pleasure button...
then she went on with her day, with a smile and a positive attitude.
So...
that sounds like a good course of action.
Once upon a time, I did "take care of business" regularly...
but not of late.
Actually, not since I got weird last year.
So...
I need to get back into a pleasure cycle, as I am a sexual creature.
A toy would be a nice addition, but most vibrate and my hands cannot abide that.
So...
an investigation is in order for alternate method.
I know a friend who used to walk around with Ben Wa balls ever in place.
Sadly, she is no longer on this planet and cannot be queried.
However, I have other single women I can ask about self-pleasure options.
So...
we shall see how the research goes.
I will hope to soon find a viable option...
though I may find I prefer late-night pleasure to still be my favorite...
sweet dreams and all that.
(smile)

No comments: