Sunday, February 4, 2018

and the eagles win!!!



Hallelujah!!!
The Philadelphia Eagles proved superior in the Super Bowl!
The Falcons were undercut last year, having the trophy literally stolen away.
The Eagles emerged with the win - go, birds, go!
I was glad to have caught the last few minutes of the game.
I was especially glad that these Eagles have blue and white colors, too.
Those are my new school shades!
(smile)
I had chosen to go to movies instead of to one of three game-watching parties. Barbara and I had a Regal double-header, seeing the new Helen Mirren movie and then an animated Indian film. "Winchester" was far too scary for me, but I had been lured in by the British actress. "Bilal" was quite appropriate for this Black History Month and was incredibly well done, with beautiful, near-photo quality graphics.


The cats are still well, but will soon be out of food.
I do hope that Ed will come through this week with more food and fresh litter.


More good news for today came in the rain this morning. How so?
This day's high was above 60 F and those in the forecast for the next few days are predicted to follow suit.
Hopefully, the weather will remain mild while I await my new blower motor.
I will also hope that Old Coast HVAC will again send Joe to do the repair. He is not only very knowledgeable, but also very honest.
i thank You, God.

No comments: