Thursday, February 8, 2018

lunching with the littlest girl!


Let me tell you, I am worn out.
I know part of my exhaustion is mental, as the cat owner finally came by with fresh litter and took care of cleaning out the three-week old stuff.
I had psyched myself up to give him an ultimatum about the cats -
they'll be gone within two weeks.
Hallelujah!
Then my first niece texted -
"want to do lunch and a movie?"
Of course I did!

She and I and the littlest girl
lunched at Buffalo Wild Wings -
what a blast from the past for us!
We ended up staying too long to catch a flick -
plus the littlest girl was antsy -
so we went to the soft-play area nearby at Oglethorpe Mall.
What a great idea! Littlest girl loved playing with the other children, too!
I think she liked playing with my butterfly bag, too.
(smile)


I didn't realize how tired I was until I had returned to my car after the visit.
Seriously, I was absolutely exhausted, both mentally and physically.
I had planned to drive to Tybee tonight for "Moonstruck" - but I may not.
I told Carolyn I'd have to let her know.
Now, to drink this Pepsi and see if it perks me up!

i thank You, God, for this time with Christina and the littlest girl.
(smile)

No comments: