Wednesday, July 24, 2019

he DOES exist!


That's what the running bear had said when he received this photo of Tony.
Kevin and I have missed our movie time this week and had a misunderstanding about the possibility of meeting tonight for a Wacky Wednesday.
I had tried to get him to see a karate movie with me last weekend, "The Art of Self-Defense", but he was busy. (As I did not expect it to be held over a second week, I saw the excellent dark comedy on Sunday afternoon.)
I had told him I had plans on Wednesday for a karate movie at Sentient Bean, as PFS was showing the 1972 Japanese karate film, "Konketsuji Rika".
Apparently, he had scrambled the two together and thought we were still on, but for the wrong film.
That's when he had texted me... about the same conversation we'd had on Saturday.
I responded with his usual to me, "Kevin attends class but does not listen."
Hahahaha hahaha!
I invited him to the 'Bean, but he abstained.
That's when I told him I had to get back to yardwork, as Tony was here with me.
I'd asked Tony on Monday if he could bring me the lawnmower on Wednesday.
Instead, he'd actually come after work to be the lawn mower.
Nice little pun, right?
You're welcome!
Now, I need to get cleaned up before I meet up with the PFS'ers!
Sayonara!

No comments: