Thursday, August 17, 2017

bww with the bfe!


What a spectacular day I have had!
After my lunch with Dawn, I hung out southside.
I even finished the last revisions for the patent application by 5 PM... it's now on its way to the US Trade & Patent Office!
Hallelujah!!!
That definitely called for a little celebration and who better for that than the physicist?
Did we go for sushi? How about Mexican?
No way, man!
He had never been to Buffalo Wild Wings and so of course we went there!
Such a nice time dining with him! So very nice of him to pick up the tab, too!
(smile)
Then we were off to the movie - and it wasn't even a Tuesday!
(smile)
He wanted to see the new Daniel Craig movie and I wanted the new Channing Tatum flick...
fortunately, "Logan Lucky" satisfied both requirements.
Hahaha haha!
I very much enjoyed it, with its similarities to "Sneakers" and its demand of your attention to fill in the holes to follow the tale of thieves and racetracks and crazy love.
Oh, and its John Denver soundtrack, too. "Take Me Home, Country Roads" was fabulous as the talent song in the beauty contest!
Sweet dreams for both of us!

No comments: