Thursday, August 17, 2017

dawn lunch


Such a nice lunch I had at the Galley - and it was free, too!
Dawn's company was part of a foodie event there, so I had gone to see her.
Like I said, we've been playing phone tag for months to have lunch together!


Lemony hummus and crispy pita chips!
Pasta with two different sauces to choose... or both!
All kinds of other goodies, including oat-laden meal bars!
(Hey, she gave me an entire box of those!
To paraphrase Scarlett, "I'll never go hungry between classes again!")


You know what else Dawn has done for me?
She's already sent me an invite to her annual Bring Your Own Pumpkin party... in October.
(smile)
i thank You, God, that she and I had this time together today!
Hopefully, we'll have a leisurely meal together in the near future.

No comments: