Friday, August 4, 2017

question of the day!



If I have a Cuban sandwich on a hot summer day in the Rocket Garden at the Kennedy Space Center, is that a Cuban missile crisis?

Such is the question I posted to facebook.
I had just made this photo my page background.
I sure will be curious what answers I'll receive!
Please be sure to notice the special time I have given for this blog post...
it'll be our inside joke!

Meanwhile, the folks at the Rocket Garden Cafe had rewarded me with a chocolate chocolate-chip muffin and a 24-oz bottle of water for my patience. (I think they may have temporarily lost my order.)
A woman with three little girls sat at a nearby table with their ice cream and 16-oz bottle of water to share.
I passed that extra bottle I'd received to them.
(But not the muffin, as I'd already begun eating it. After all, I like to have my dessert with my meal. Life is short, ya know!)
My reward for paying it forward?
Four lovely smiles!
i thank You, God!

Now, stay tuned for the responses gleaned from fb...

6 comments:

PA Patrick said...

Patrick Young
August 5 at 8:22am

If you DROPPED your Cuban sammich in the missile garden and you were really hungry, THAT would be a Cuban missile crisis.

sports Jim (get it?) said...


Jim Casey
August 5 at 2:07pm

It depends on whether or not you have an explosive decompression later brought on by the Cuban sandwich. ;)

cuzn Christopher said...



Christopher Kopek
August 5 at 3:11pm

LOL..very clever..Ms. Wit

squirrel mistress Christa said...



Christa Ann
August 5 at 4:33pm

This while Damon is in front of you shouting: "Come on, Robyn, you gotta eat lightening, and crap thunder!" https://youtu.be/2PtvLTZS4Ik

Steeler Lynn said...

Lynn Engler Happy Bay of Pigs, Tina!

· Yesterday at 2:57pm

me, the sandwich eater said...

Note: To date, I've had FORTY folks that have responded with emoticons, as well as the comments.
That may be the most feedback ever for one of my background covers!