Friday, June 7, 2019

continuing Aubree's birthday celebration!

When I carried this into the post office, I had asked,
"Doesn't this look like a birthday present for a little girl?"
The agent, smiling brightly, had agreed with me!
"She will receive it on Monday,"
he told me.
Hooray!

Aubree turned seven a week ago -
with her birthday being the same date as mine -
so, I am 'continuing' her birthday celebration!
I hope she'll shake the package and that she'll wonder why it rattles so much before she opens it - that's what I would do!

And just what is this gift?
Days and days of sticker fun!
The kit is akin to a paint-by-numbers set, but it's the application of triangular color spots to create big pictures which are also stickers.
How cool is that?!
I almost kept it for myself!
(smile)

No comments: