Monday, January 10, 2022

b-i-n-g-o with the newlyweds!

Here they are, Audrey and Grant!

These two run a pretty tight ship, so ya better pay attention when the numbers are called or you'll be eatin' their dust!

Hahahaha!

Usually, she will call the numbers and he does the trivia questions as the asterisked balls are pulled...

I just realized that sounded naughty...

but it think it was that 1970's music that revved my motor!


 

Grant had picked that setlist on Spotify and it really rocked my world!

Here they are again, near the end of the ninety-minute play time that we all - and by all, I mean the other 119 players online with me - shared in what continues to be the fastest way to spend an hour and a half!

What's different in this photo?

Yes, besides Grant being on her right side.

Audrey has changed into the sparkly jacket that so many of us adore!

Woot woot!

And were any of my bingo cards big winners tonight?

Nope, but I came pretty close a couple of times.

This gray card, of Game 6, was the only time I was only one away from a win; by the way, we call "UNO" when this occurs!

It didn't have the most markers on it, either, nor was it the most fancifully marked card of the night.

No, that honor goes squarely to the green card of Game 3.

Isn't it a doozy?!

As I chatted to them, it was as if my bingo board had been possessed by a game of Tetris!

Hahahaha!

Now, let me see if I can catch some of this National Championship game between the Georgia Bulldogs and the Alabama Crimson Tide... GO DAWGS!!!

2 comments:

faustina said...

My bid to watch some football fell short.
I was SURE the game would be on a local channel.
Sooooo wrong!
ESPN had the rights to coverage sewn up TIGHT.
Hey, at least the Dawgs won!

faustina said...

Oh, something I meant to write last month after B-I-N-G-O...
Audrey and Grant are NOT married.
They're a couple, all right, but not a MARRIED couple.
I don't know if it was a money thing or a family thing, but the wedding never happened.
That's okay, though.
They're definitely still together and quite happy that way.
I just thought I should clear that up.
(smile)