Wednesday, January 5, 2022

ready for a change in blogworld

Ever since I returned to Savannah, I've pondered where to post new entries.

Scratch that.

Even before my "triumphant return to the 'Vannah", as the physicist would term it, I've wondered whether to continue with hindsight or create a new blog or shift gears back to one of my regular haunts.

Well, I have determined that staying with hindsight was no longer correct, as I was not in the Ocean Room, nor had I been for almost two years.

One choice down, two to go.

The creation of a new blog remained a possibility, but not a probability.

What skin to use? Which font? How about the format? Not to mention trying to determine what the title of the new site would be... no, too many decisions.

That meant I would be returning to one of my other blogs - but which of the four?

Certainly not to delights, as that was strictly fun outings of 2015.

Certainly not to fliss, either, as that was reserved for gifts to the world, through support of the creative endeavors of others.

That left two options: my very first blog, or the one I'd left to start hindsight.

The first seemed too distant from the woman I now am.

Thus, this site is where I will leave my marks, as I venture on beachwalks once more.

I rather like the idea of being out on the water's edge, the breeze riffling through my hair as it stirs the loose sand into ribbons of silvery gray...

yes, much better than being inside, in a small room, no matter how nicely decorated.

It's good to have space to move around in again.

It's good to have my warm bed to welcome me back.

It's good to be home.

No comments: