Friday, April 14, 2017

hop-hop-hopping along!


Some bunny loves you!
Who can it be?
You bet that some bunny
is me!

Happy Easter, Tony!
I've been invited to Easter dinner in Augusta with our paternal cousin Bev and her family - and I'm going! Aunt Barbara will be there, too, as well as our cousin Bonnie, who I haven't seen in more than forty years! Bonnie and her husband were living in Hawaii, but now they've moved back to Tallahassee.
You know what that means, don't you?
We have paternal and maternal cousins in TWO cities now!
What an odd coincidence!

This trip will be a good test of my distance driving ability. Augusta is about 2 1/2 hours from here, one-way. That will mean a total of at least five hours of driving. I may try to split the drive over two days, by going to see our cousin Sharon tomorrow and possibly staying there overnight. I'll call her in the morning to see.

Again, Happy Easter, Tony!
Hope lives!!!

with much love,
Tina

No comments: