Wednesday, April 6, 2022

don't know why, not a cloud up in the sky, stormy weather...

Actually, it was a day that couldn't quite make up its mind today.

Vacillating between overcast gray and bubbly blue, at least it was warm.

You know me... any day with the highs in the 80's was right as rain!

That brings up a fun textversation I had with my first niece this evening.

(smile!)

She and I were talking about my new toy, then she switched the train to another track.

her: How is the healing process going?

me: Have a blood pressure monitor now, gives my pulse, too.

her: I have been thinking about getting a blood pressure monitor. Mine has been pretty high lately.

me: The machine I bought is Omron 5 and CVS even gave me a ten-dollar coupon to use the next time I shop.

her: Oh, nice.

me: That's what I said.

her: How is the weather there?

me: Still warm in the house. No idea about outside.

her: Pretty good storm coming.

me: Yeah, the weather people are all excited. Lol

her: The wind just went crazy then the bottom dropped out for about 10 minutes. Now it is quiet.

me: A few rumbles, but that's all.

her: Didn't hear any thunder.

me: Lots of thunder here, nothing else.

me: I misspoke. Pouring rain!

her: LOL. Still quiet.

her: Boom! There goes thunder here. And loads more rain.

me: Yeah, it left town about ten min ago. You're welcome!

her: Thanks!

me: Helping fill your pool. Lol!

her: It is already full. Thanks though.

* _ * _ *

That was an hour well spent!

Add to that the long conversations with my blue-sky Penny and with my British friend Andrew and it's been a very nice day!

i thank You, God!

No comments: