Sunday, April 17, 2022

jellybean-pooping bunny!

Hey, I'm talkin' for real!

See him, just to the right of the water bottle?

C'mon, it's a big blue rabbit, hopping along the bunny trail on the counter!

Mary is even pointing to the colorful jellybeans left in its wake (after Smitty primed it and wound it up)!

Yeah the photo is a bit blurry, but I had to shoot fast to catch it!

That bunny can really go, go, GO!

And just who had Pop and Grammy bought that toy?

Kobe, of course, because what middle-school boy doesn't love a pooping rabbit?

Zach has really worked wonders with his son, who has become quite a little chatterbox after all these years - hooray!

We'd all convened over at the Dutch Island home at noon for the Easter feast.

Mary even made banana pudding from scratch - no pudding mix at all!

I had a bit and it was pretty good!

Afterward, we all bopped out to the back yard - us four, as well as Christy and Caitlyn.

Such lovely weather for this gathering!

With a high in the low 80's, it was definitely dress-worthy!

That meant my new birthday dress from 2021 was my garment of choice - bright, summery, and... with pockets!

And my very favorite part today?

Hugs from all when I arrived...

and hugs from all when we departed!

Even Kobe gave me a hug!

(smile!)

No comments: