Monday, April 18, 2022

siblings day? nah, spring break!

As is my norm several days during the week, I watch a little "The Price Is Right" with breakfast.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that Yodelly Guy has a sister!

At first I thought it might be Siblings Day, as all the contestants this morning were kids... but that was April 10.

So, it must be that it's spring break time!

I know that for Michael and the twins, in Effingham County, that was last week.

However, for Christina and her girls, this week in Liberty County is that time of year!

Good thing she also teaches Headstart in that county!

C J wasn't able to go to Virginia with them, though, as his school was not on spring break.

So complicated, right?

But here's Christina, Miyah, and Chloe, waving from the Wave Pool at the Great Wolf Lodge water park!

Well, she said they were waving... but I do't see any hands in the air!

Hey, as long as they're having fun, that's the main thing!

I do hope I'll be able to travel with them this summer.

I look forward to being back to myself again!

1 comment:

faustina said...

For the record, they weren't staying at that ritzy hotel - oh, no!
She had simply booked the passes for the water park, as the girls like splish splashing around!
They stayed at Powhatan Resort, mostly for its proximity to Williamsburg and Busch Gardens.
I know Miyah really likes going to different vacation homes!
And guess what?
Christina even paid me for the stay!
I do so love that girl!