Tuesday, September 26, 2017

i thank You, God



As I walked toward the front building at Savannah Tech yesterday, my focus was upward.
Upward, literally, toward the beautiful blue and the swirling fluffs!
Upward, where the curve of the man-made structure met the natural dome above it!
i thank You, God, for such inspiration to begin my week!


This afternoon, I was strolling back to my office at Armstrong from a noon meeting.
Such gorgeous fall flowers, silently trumpeting their siren call -
waiting patiently for the glorious palette to be noticed!
i thank You, God, for the abundance of natural beauty!

i thank You, too, for the inspiration to transform this Tuesday with Kevin into a simple and leisurely dinner.
With no movie to catch, we enjoyed conversation and company for more than two hours.
That was a much needed delight for both of us, a respite from the world's requests.

i thank You, God.

1 comment:

faustina said...

I posted the flowers as my profile image on fb and, to date, have had 39 likes for it. Wow.
The blue sky became my cover photo and has had 19 likes.
I wonder what I should put up next???