Tuesday, September 5, 2017

lucas love!



Hip-hip-hooray!
On this Kevin-less Tuesday, I was treated to a grand display of love by the Lucas Theatre!
In honor of all of us volunteer ushers - and our patience during the transition this year - we were given lots of swag, lots of food, and.... "La La Land"!
That's right! We had all voted on which movie we'd like to see again and my first choice won out!
I sat way up in the front of the theatre, so I could sing along and dance in my seat and not distract folks - well, not distract them too much!
(smile)
As for swag, I walked away with a lovely ball cap, two packages of Lucas-themed note cards, and four koozies, two of each color.
(smile)
But, wait!
There's more!
(smile)
Katie had listened to my plea for lactose-free pizza! And get this - none of the other lactose-intolerant folks there wanted the plain 'cheese' pizza, scarfing up the small veggie-laden pie before i could get any of it.
All's well that ends well, though...
I walked away with the rest of the mellow Mushroom goodie!
Hip-hip-hooray!
It'll be pizza for breakfast tomorrow, my dearies!
(SMILE!!!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

And now, for the rest of the story...
I had pizza for three more meals, finally finishing it off for lunch on Thursday, September 7th... after having it for breakfast that morn, too!
Yum....