Saturday, June 23, 2018

gone, desk, gone, too!

See anything different?
Hint: those creases in the carpet are a clue!
Something heavy once rested there...

This was there!
The L-shaped computer desk that occupied
that space for so many years is GONE!
After the velociraptor cats left my building,
I wanted this out, too.
In May, I posted word on fb that it was for sale.

I had completely dismantled it,
taking care to mark the pieces for
easy reassembly by its new owners.
The four people interested didn't
any of them live around here.
They must have missed the location
I had listed!


So, yesterday, I posted a listing on craigslist.
An hour ago, I had a text message: "Was the desk still available?"
Two minutes ago, I helped Dolores load it, and the desk chair, into her car.
Nice to now it went to a good home! She is a realtor that lives around the corner. She had needed something to set up her home office and had found nothing she could afford... until she saw my craigslist item this morning.
Now, I have $75 and she has working space.
Hallelujah!
She was thrilled that I had taken the time to write directions on the pieces. She plans to set it up herself and surprise her husband with her know-how. Bravo!
I'm glad to have been of help at empowering her!
i thank You, God!

1 comment:

faustina said...

Dolores Montoya is the woman on Walz Drive that took this off my hands.
Her realty business is doing well, it would seem.
She keeps calling me to see if my house is for sale!
LOL!
Savannah Home Realty
912-655-5827
912-655-3844
912-214-3927