Thursday, June 7, 2018

hakuna matata


That turned out to be quite fortunate for all.
We had no sooner seated folks for the second act than we found ourselves gently ushering everyone
- especially the tiny dancers -
out of the Lucas, south to Oglethorpe Square.

There, I witnessed a marvelous sight.
Forty minutes after the gas leak that caused this interruption to the show...
the families had settled in groups,
in a sunny park, blessed with warm weather
and light skies above, for an impromptu and
carefree time together.



Everyone was relaxed, everyone was happy to be with each other, all was well.
All of the tiny dancers were safe from harm and in the loving arms of family.
Even when it was determined that the second act would be canceled, no one was alarmed or angry or acrimonious.
There was not anywhere any worries.
Hakuna matata.
i thank You, God.

I've been released by Katie to go my own way and that's what I'm doing.
I'm going to claim my birthday Bang Bang Shrimp by Bonefish.
Then, I'll catch the premiere of "Ocean's 8" with Carolyn.
i thank You, God, for this bonus time with friends!

No comments: