Thursday, June 21, 2018

happy international dance day!!!




Oh, hey, it's national DANCE day!!!
I so want to dance with a unicorn, too!
That may be even more fun than when I danced with Rum Tum Tugger when "CATS" was in Savannah, back in... 2001? 2002?
Whenever it was, I will always remember him coming into the audience and reaching out his paw for -me- to join him in a twirl or two... magical!
Now, in honor of this being the official First Day Of Summer, I'm going to stroll over to youtube to unearth the perfect song. That would be Peter Frampton's "I Wanna Go To The Sun", folks. Nothing feels better on a hot day than a little blues in the air!
Excuse me while a little dance break... and, as George Bernard Shaw said, "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
Don't grow old... just older!

3 comments:

Lorrie in TX said...

June 21, 2018

I was dancing in my chair.

Aunt Barbara said...

June 21, 2018

Watched it twice, love it and love dancing too.

tres amigas Sandy said...

June 22, 2018

Need to find someplace where we can dance and karaoke!