Monday, April 22, 2024

a luncheon, a dinner, and a brunch... plus pizza!


The luncheon was back on April 9th, a regular Tuesday rather than a Tina Tuesday.
The time and place had originally been noon at Olive Garden...
so that meant the meal was with Yvonne...
(smile!)
However, she was detained by family in the hospital...
a situation I have experience with...
so delaying lunch (by only an hour)...
and changing to a closer locale (Kayak Kafe Midtown)...
fit our needs perfectly.
Add an adorable, and humorous, Hunter waiting on us, and we both left with smiles!
(smile!

The dinner was at the Smiths & Kamerons Friday Fiesta, the first one I've been to since the Savannah Music Festival began.
How wonderful to see everyone again!
My biggest little brother greeted me with quite happily, especially as I brought him a list of golf matches that are fundraising for the Georgia Sheriffs Association.
He and his buddies can help that organization raise money, and maybe awareness, too, for the Youth Homes they operate.
That'll be great!
(smile!)

The brunch was today.
Yes, it was to have been a luncheon...
and for Dawn it no doubt was.
But I'd had a nightmare involving 'Nancy', of "Ghosts" -
she's one of the ghosts in the basement that had died of cholera -
having hold of my arm and trying to move my furniture out...
only, we weren't at my house but at my brother Tony's...
and I'd slept until 11 AM trying to get loose from her.
Crazy!
But having refried beans with queso, and fajita shrimp, was wonderful!
I'm so glad we were at Cancun this time around!
(smile!

And what's that about pizza?
Saturday, as it was the 3rd such day of the month, was designated BOGO day by Papa John's, and I've been looking forward to it for two months!
Somehow, I missed it in March.
Not this time!
I had it on the kitchen cabinet for Elvis to alert me to the event!
The one on the left is pepperoni and banana peppers.
The one on the left is Canadian bacon and pineapple.
Both have been delicious!!!
I ate pizza for lunch and dinner on Saturday, then for Sunday breakfast!
I'll have pizza for dinner tonight, then breakfast the next two days.
Ah...
live is good!!!
(smile!)
 
Now, I have a documentary, "Canary", on AARP as a MFG.
(smile!)

1 comment:

Cedric Stratton said...

Pizza? For breakfast? For a week?

That sounds like total decadence.

Decadence can be so much fun.

Go for it.