Monday, April 15, 2024

not for another 6 months!

Yes, that was the news from my cardiologist today -

he'll see me in six months!

Not in three, or four - 

nosirreebob!

Six months!

(smile!)


I really did try to tell him that the warm weather was the reason my heart beat on time.

Just look at how steady that line of temperatures is that started yesterday!

In the eighties!!!

Oh, I do so love it...

and so does my warm heart.

That calls for a bit a poetry -

no, even better, a haiku!

Even better than that

is a knock knock joke haiku!

Here's just the thing, 

courtesy of Danny Beam!

"Knock knock!!!"

Who's there?

"Hike"

Hike who?

Unsuspecting son,
Dad waiting with bated breath,
Sets the perfect trap.
 
Hahahaha!!! Hahaha!!!

1 comment:

faustina said...

Here's how little people understand Community Care Authorizations.
After I saw Dr.Cobb, I needed to make an appointment for 6 months hence.
The office clerk noticed that the current CCA was valid until October 11 of this year.
"Why don't I make the appointment before that date, so this CCA will cover it?", she asked me.
Nope, that wouldn't work.
Once the CCA has been used - as in, by the appt I just had on April 15th - that CCA was rendered null and void, no matter what it listed as its end date.
I would still need to call Community Care sometime in September for an October visit to Dr. Cobb, hoping they would get the Authorization completed in time.
Red tape, that's all it is, red tape to mark off the governmental involvement.
I've already made a note for myself.
And Dr. Cobb has already put in the renewal of my Sotalol prescription to the VA Hospital/Pharmacy in Charleston. He had that completed within 24 hours.
It would be great if the VA worked that efficiently.