Monday, April 8, 2024

washing day!


Yes, I do realize there was a partial solar eclipse visible to us, and I even did a bit of watching that in the hood of my car, as I had the last time.

Mostly, though, today was a day of getting things washed.

That included me, of course, starting the day fresh from a shower.


Nope, no picture of that!

But I do have a quite nice shot of my clothes swirling in the washer!

Looks like some kind of abstract art, doesn't it?


I wonder if Owen Wilson's character had that thought as he looked at the machines?

Most likely not, as he had not been in need of a laverie in Paris at the time.

He was trying to find the bar that existed in that space 90 years earlier, only he didn't yet realize that he had slipped out of that time and space.

Where was I?


Oh, yes, getting things washed, and getting them dried as well.

That's what the dishes are doing, as a matter of fact.

They're drying in the broken dishwasher, after being hand washed by me.

There were five coffee cups, which means five days since I last washed dishes.

There were also two pots that were washed, but they dry in the oven.

And now what to do?

Write about it!

(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

I forgot to mention what else I did: I went to another Spring Fling movie!
I think there may have been 4 of us in there for "Monster House", a rather scary animated flick from 2006.
Good story, though, as it turned out to be a love story that carried on 45 years after the wife had died.
She was killed during a freak accident while the house was being built, and her spirit ended up trapped within the house.
Three tweenagers ended up freeing her eventually, on Halloween.
Good flick!