Wednesday, June 7, 2017

sostenga mi cerveza, parte 3


Sure seems to be a lot of beer-holding going on this year.
In mid-January I first wrote of the weather changes, then again a mere week later.
Well, it's changed enough to make me take notice of the shift.
This time, it's taken a turn for cooler temperatures.
In the morning, the air has been in the low 60's.
In JUNE...
in Savannah...
that's just crazy.
But wait!
It gets even better...
the highs have only been in the upper 70's...
in JUNE...
in Savannah.
Sure, these are Fahrenheit values.
But I want you to notice that they're at least 15 degrees cooler than they have been for the past month.
That's truly been a blessing for the bfe.
He's going to be staying with me for some undefined amount of time.
True, I made sure he has the portable air conditioner (thanks to the Peace guy)...
in the guest bedroom he is using...
but the rest of the house has only fans...
as it did in our homes when we were both growing up, me here, him in Ohio,
several decades ago for both of us.
I appreciate the reprieve from the 90-degree days we've had of late.
I guess we'll both wait to see how the summer goes.
In the meantime, i thank You, God, for the break in the weather...
for both of us.
Off I go to North Carolina to see how their weather fares!

No comments: