Friday, December 8, 2017

holiday lunches!


More of my favorite things: holiday lunches!
Yesterday, I had lunch with my first niece.
Want to guess where?
Olive Garden, of course! It was a cold and blustery day, so soup was definitely needed!
Soup we had, too! In fact, we both ended up with soup to take home for another day - bonus!
No photo this time, but perhaps a little later.After all, the month is not yet done.
(smile)

I do have a photograph from today's luncheon!
Bev has had a few health issues and so I met with her and my outlaw Bunny.
Another cold, rainy, gray day in need of brightening for all of us...
and Barnes was the suggested venue.
Perfect!
We were all right as rain after our warm meals and warmer company!
And Bev?
Well, the doc said she has the start of dementia - not bad at 81 years old -
and a bit of a bother with her ticker, but not too bad.
Here's to us sharing more repasts on Friday afternoons!


i thank You, God, for these family visits!

No comments: