Thursday, December 28, 2017

it's Christmas time!


Did you hear Jack Skellington's voice just then?
I sure did! That skeleton scientist is such a cool guy!
That's not why I came to this beach, though. Not to talk about Jack, but about this photo.


I had taken this after the CST party, wanting to document my Christmas togs.
So, holding the camera above me, I took a couple of snaps and decided to share.
After all, my hair looked so very nice, too.
And don't I look younger?! And slimmer?!
Now, the photo's been so popular that I may leave it up as my profile pic forever!
Nah, come the new year, I'll update it, I'm sure.
Maybe not, though.
It's garnered sixty-three 'likes' and ten comments.
Maybe I should leave well enough alone and give the people what they want.
Maybe the Kinks were onto something there.
(smile)

14 comments:

Aunt Barbara said...

Barbara Narcarti
December 9 at 10:12am

MIa

brother Tony said...

Tony E Smith
December 9 at 9:00am

Very nice,you go girl!

boomer Kathy said...

Kathy Butler
December 9 at 11:57am

Great pic Faustina

boomer Terri said...


Terri Adragna
December 9 at 2:45pm

You look great.

boomer Diane said...

Diane Johnson
December 9 at 3:57pm

Beautiful pic, and I loooove your dress!

TX Lorrie said...

Lorretta Ruggiero
December 9 at 2:52pm

Looking good, lady!

boomer Karen S said...

Karen Sherman
December 9 at 7:28pm

Very nice picture of you! What a lovely lady!

outlaw Dee said...

Dee Smith Phillips
December 9 at 8:09pm

Really good picture of you Tina. From what I can see here, looks as if I would like your dress too!

radio-days Beth said...

Beth Cohen Smithberger
December 10 at 1:38pm

Stunning!❤

hvj Josie said...

Jo Coleman
December 10 at 10:27pm

Lovely

blue-sky Penny said...

Penny Walker Bos
December 12 at 7:28am

You sexy girl, you! Love this pic! But love you even more!

Aunt Linda said...

Linda L. Walker
December 13 at 8:51pm

Beautiful, just like your mother.

lunch lady Penny said...

Penny Harrison Guenther
December 24 at 6:09am

Love, love, love. And I still have the ladybug ornament you bestowed upon me that day when we were eating cherries at your house. She resides permanently on the fake peonies in the powder room! I think of you and that day every time I see it. 💛

boomer Jackie said...

Jackie Frant
December 24 at 7:27am

#goodheart