Tuesday, January 1, 2019

i love the smell of barbasol in the morning!

"I love the smell of Barbasol
in the morning...
and my hair is so super-soft after
the 10th Annual NYE Pie Fight
at the Kelly's
!
"
That was my fb shout-out to the world
on this first day of the fourth new year
I've celebrated in the past 365 days.


Have ye lost track?
The first was the one in February for this Year of the Earth Dog.
The second occurred in May, as I began accumulating days toward my 61st birthday.
The third was quite recently, in November, filled with prayer and games for children.
And now I have my fourth new year, the one we commonly celebrate in the USA!
I even have some black-eyed peas and greens simmering for my lunch.
(smile)

I wonder what this new year, this 2019, will bring.
There's a saying I like and have amended (just as I do to food recipes).

Yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
today is the present,

a gift to be opened and enjoyed
before it, too, becomes history.


While I have been blessed with high temperatures in the mid-70's and blue skies above,
I'm going to go outside and enjoy it and show all I know some love!
(smile)

i thank You, God!

No comments: