Friday, February 18, 2022

jdog and time to share my T

Yesterday, when I woke to the alarm for my mandated time of breakfast, that truck was parked in front of my house.
Three hours later it was still there.
John, the owner of the house next to mine, had called in the junk haulers to cart away my neighbor's belongings: furniture, clothing, the children's toys, all of it.
My neighbors were at work and had no clue that he was there and doing such a heinous act.
I had not known they were unaware until they suddenly showed up, then there was a shouting match about John having all their stuff spread on the front yard.
Thank God the girls were at school.
What a shock for them, to come home and find they had no home anymore.
Such a sad situation.
They've been excellent neighbors.
Anyway, that's not what I meant to focus on.
The name on the truck is the focus.
I took a photo of it, then sent it to the physicist, texting "Just thought you should know they've taken your name in vain. LOL"
As you may recall, he is known to me as J-Dawg.
(smile)
Well, this afternoon, he responded with "God dammit!!! Again?!?!??"
I chose that time to write, "You should also know I've spent the week recovering from two days in St. Joseph's last week. I have atrial fibrillation."
And so began our conversation, via text, about my health issues, including my feeling totally drunk for all of that time from the anesthesia, my feeling this morning like I'd been punched in the chest from the electric shock, my feeling old from having this heart problem.
By the time, we were done, with him ending with the admonishment "Don't be done yet! We got a lot more to do!", one thing was clear.
It was time to let those I love know what was going on.
So far, the news had gone to my brothers and their families, my niece Christina, Dawn (as I had to cancel a luncheon) and two of mi amigas, Carolyn and Barbara.
That was it.
So, I'm going to take care of that right now, via email.
There's no way I could talk for long enough to let all know.
Talking can wait another day.

2 comments:

faustina said...

The house next door no longer belongs to John.
How do I know?
I called him Sunday night, after 11 PM, when the goober doing work over there was still hammering away nonstop.
I figured if I was going to be disturbed yet again by that racket, then the owner was going to be, too.
The goober had been hammering for the third night in a row, going on Friday and Saturday nights from about 10 PM - when the residential noise ordinance calls for QUIET - until after 1 AM, and it sounded like he was determined to go for the third time.
That's when John told me he had just closed on the house last week.
He also assured me he would call the realtor and have her contact the noise maker and remind them of the noise ordinance.
Good.
Ad someone must have said something to the guy, as he has only been there during daylight hours.
I think he tried to call me yesterday, claiming he had just received a call from "someone at this [mine] number".
If that was him calling from 912-429-5289, then his name is Wesley Arnsdorff, and I'm making a note of that right here.
I wonder what his plans are with the house?

faustina said...

One more note: Wesley Arnsdorff seems to live in Clyo with his wife Stephanie and at least one child.
The phone number there is 912-754-1952.
Again, I'm just trying to leave a trail of bread crumbs...