Tuesday, February 15, 2022

my heart doc is a heart throb

Had I mentioned that the man is in television commercials?
Well, he is, and I've seen both of them.
He's speaking as a cardiologist that has made the conscious decision to operate at St. Joseph's Hospital.
Mi amiga Barbara is the one who pointed out to me a few days ago that he was in 'mercials.
She had recognized Dr. Daniel Cobb by name.
I recognized his dark eyes and dark hair first, as that was all I saw above his surgical mask.
He may have come to my room and spoken to be beforehand, but I can't say that for sure.
I know seeing and hearing him in the TV ads is actually reassuring.
I know St. Joseph's has an excellent reputation for its cardiology staff, and I even have experience with them in that regard: my ex had stents inserted twice, three years apart, back when Ken Hardigan was practicing there.
Come to think of it, those two surgeries were done in February, too.
What an odd way to mark the month of Valentines.

No comments: