Thursday, January 25, 2024

sandal weather!!! here in Savannah!!!


I could feel every muscle in my body relax as I slipped those shoes on!

Then I breathed in all that lovely warm air and felt every nerve relax, too.

I had opened up the house so that mid-70 natural heat could permeate every room.

Hallelujah!!!

i thank You, God!


Then I went out into that blue sky full of heat and sunshine, first to take care of that last movie on my A*List for the week (though I didn't stay to watch it), then to bounce over to Applebee's for three meals.


This was the first to be eaten: the Tex-Mex Shrimp Bowl.

I very much like it!

Nice to have the hot side hot and the cold side cold this time!

(smile!)


And while I dined, I watched one of my favorite "Poker Face" episodes.

Guess what Joseph Gordon-Levitt is doing?

He's getting a "Speedy Meal" delivery.

Why didn't he go pick it up himself, like I did?

Because he's on house arrest and has an ankle alarm that keeps him home!

Well, until a storm comes through and cuts the power and lets him wreak havoc.

Seriously!

This is called "Escape From Shit Mountain" for a reason.


Now, I'm going to finish off my second meal - the Grilled Oriental Chicken Salad - and go back to watching the new episode of "Press Your Luck"!!!

So glad it's out of reruns!

No comments: