Wednesday, January 17, 2024

talking smack about the weather, part 2

Bonnie: We are still frozen in.
 
me: We have stupid weather, too. Was still under 40 at noon.
 
Bonnie: 1 PM and only 27.
 
me: Horrible, just horrible. This weekend is to be even colder. I wish I was in Panama. Hardly ever dropped below 70.
 
Bonnie: Where do you think the perfect place is? I don't want to be too hot, either. I enjoyed San Diego.
 
me: San Diego was nice, but Panama was beach weather all year. That's my kind of heaven!
me: I liked Okinawa, too. Pretty much like here, but not as cold in winter.
me: Then again, that was forty years ago, so who knows how it is now.
 
Bonnie: How was the humidity and bugs?
 
me: Lower for both. Odd, since both are on oceans, like here.

 
me: This is the weather in Okinawa right now.

 
me: This is San Diego.


me: And this is heaven - I mean, Panama.
 
Bonnie: Let's go! :-)
 
me: Heard!
 

me: These are flights from Atlanta to Panama.
me: Those are round trip!!!
 
Bonnie: Oh, well, I guess I will wait out the bad weather here.
 
me: Chances are the flights are canceled for now. Those prices were for the first week in February.
 
Looks like something to plan for next year...
Sure would be cheaper than going to Disney World...
and warmer, too!!!

No comments: