Saturday, January 13, 2024

how about a few jokes? yes, please!

Do you know what a wok is?

A wok is what you thwow at a wabbit when you don't have a wifle.

hahahaha!

That one's courtesy of Bob Bueling, someone I was stationed with in Okinawa, and mined from his fb page.

Perfect for a Saturday!


This one from Jackie Frant is rather perfect for this weekend day as well!

"I think I have an urge to clean the house today...

Wait... NO.

False alarm!"

I'm thinking being all dolled up,
complete with the wearing of white gloves, 
would certainly reinforce that conclusion!

Maybe I should dress up more often!!!

And I can usually count on Danny Beam for at least one good pun!

Ya gotta feel for this for poor shrink...

having to tell the patient professing to be a guitar

that he is, in fact, a lyre...

hahahaha!

These stringed instruments are so hard to tell apart these days, aren't they?

Hahahaha!

Genie Lawson is quick with a pun, too!

This one, though, hearkens back to an old nursery rhyme, which I love.

We all know Humpty Dumpty had a great fall -

but did we know he spent it 
carving a pumpkin 
or enjoying a walk in the cooler air 
or warming his tootsies by the fire 
or picking fresh apples off the tree?

Such a nice perspective on an old favorite!

Am I missing someone here?

Yes! Hallie Allgood, sister-in-law of my sister-in-law Mary!

"I changed all my passwords to 'Kenny'.

Now I have all Kenny Loggins."

Hahahaha!

I practically have to sing that one!

Definitely fun!

And lest you think I missed out on my cartoons this morning, think again!

There's that tongue-tied hunter, Elmer Fudd, even bald-headed as a boy!

He's firmly grasping his popgun, which is aimed at the head of a young - and rather stout! - Bugs Bunny!

Nice to see a cartoon I haven't seen in such a long time!

(smile!)

No comments: