Tuesday, January 3, 2017

day 3 of the Love Your Life Project


Today is about daydreaming!
The focus is "Getting into the Details".

Now, that is not to say that I am to determine how the changes in the five areas of my life are to occur.
No, that is not my task.
The object of today's ten-minute project is for me to make a list of those details which will thrill me after the changes occur.
Daydreaming, big time!

My money worries will be a thing of the past! Moreover, those who have invested in my invention adventure will also be enjoying the pleasures of new wealth! Win-win for me and those dear to me!
I'll have new passion in my life, to color my days and enhance my nights! No longer will I ask for "a table for one" when I dine out or "reservations for one" when I travel. Bliss!
(But not Honey Bliss Cherry... she may yet be in California. LOL!)
My health will be in the pink and my teeth will be cleaned! Honestly, I miss my trips to the dentist twice yearly, but I simply could not afford to go.
My new car will get me everywhere I want to go and will be beautiful! What color? Blue, of course! A lovely blue Subaru, with fancy rims that look like daisies!
What an adventure will await me everywhere I go!

(smile)
My ten minutes are up for today...

No comments: