Saturday, January 7, 2017

day 7 of the Love Your Life Project


What an amazing journey this is becoming!
This morning at WW, the message was: continue doing baby steps, visualize your future self, turn one new action into a positive habit this month.
Baby steps?
Visualization?
Positive habits?
Coincidence???
I think not.
i thank God for these reinforcing messages.
It helps, too, that a shiny penny was waiting at WW as I was being weighed in.
(smile)

Day 7 brought this message: "Be positive in what you think, say, and do".
Since thoughts become things, I must keep my thoughts aligned with the belief that the rosy future is already achieved.
It's okay to splurge on a few small items, like a favorite brand of cheese or that night-time movie or dinner with friends.
The adventure I have dreamt of is materializing at this very moment.
I can feel it.

I have already taken steps - baby steps, to be sure - toward all that life has in store for me.
Who's with me now?
I've spent this afternoon inviting many of those dear to me to join me on this adventure.
You better believe I have!
An adventure shared is exponentially better, as I've witnessed time and time again.
I'm certainly no stranger to solo explorations, as you well know...
but this time, "sharing" is the name of the game!

Now, time to share soup!
That's right, sports fans, it's time again for Dawn's Soup Challenge!
I'm not a Chef-testant, so I've been able to goof off and not cook.
Hooray!
And now to see what folks have made for dinner...
Later!

No comments: