Sunday, January 1, 2017

day 1 of the Love Your Life Project


What is the Love Your Life 30-Day Project?
It's a program designed to "support [me] on my journey to creating major life transformation."
How will it accomplish that mission?
The project supplies a single ten-minute project per day, for 30 days.
Sounds incredibly simple, doesn't it?
By the end of the month, I will have the following:
* A clearer understanding of what I really want.
* An expanded awareness of how the Universe works.
* A deeper perspective on manifestation and my role in it.
* A daily practice that puts what I'm passionate about at the forefront of my life.
* Tools that will help me in the days, months, and years ahead.

When the Universe offered this to me, I signed up at once.

Today had the first message.
"Get clear on the new year"
Today's assignment is to "write down at least 5 general areas of your life that you want to create change in and develop over the next year".
That's all.
Don't try to develop a game plan.
Don't have too many details.
Simply write down the five areas of my life in which I want adjustments.
Then, prioritize that list.

*****
In no particular order:
Love
Finances
Health
Adventure
Friendship
*****

The harder task is setting priorities for those five items.
Well, here's my initial reaction. Perhaps that will change as the month proceeds.
*****
Finances: sorely in need of improvement
Adventure: sorely lacking of late, especially in the travel arena
Love: it's been five years since I've even been kissed
Friendship: more time with those dear to me
Health: fairly good, but improvements are still warranted
*****

Now, I'm off to see "Fences" with Barbara and Carolyn!

No comments: