Saturday, January 14, 2017

one and only, ever-loving hope



Wow...
I haven't written in HOW long???
Actually, I think I mailed a note this week. Or was that last week?
I honestly cannot recall, Tony.
Sometimes, my head is like a sieve.
(smile)
Anywho, I've been in contact with your one-and-only daughter! She has graced you with another grandson, and he's about five months old and named Gilberto.
They are truly beautiful little boys!
I've attached a photo of Sebi (who was 3 in August) and Gilberto with Hope. Doesn't she look radiant? You can tell tht she is very happy with Carlos in Mexico.
I think they must have gotten married at some point, as her last name is now Carmona.
Where in Mexico do they live?
Um... I don't know. If I ever get a chance to visit them, then I'll find out.
Right now, it's a beautiful, sunny warm day... so...
Bye!
with my love!
Tina

No comments: