Thursday, August 30, 2018

and all i got was this fingernail


Pretty funny stuff, right?
Christina Ann had a manicure and pedicure at Diamond Nails in Ormond Beach and I was there with her for the two hours of pampering.
That's not to say that I partook, mind.
I was just there for her company, thanks.
(I really don't like having my feet messed with and I have only had fingernails for a brief period of time when I was love-struck.)
She and her man had arrived late last night and the first thing she wanted to do today was to get a mani-pedi. Between her full-time job as a mom of a little one - and her paying full-time job in the furniture rental business - there is little time for such pampering.
During the manicure, the fake nails were applied, then trimmed to her desired length.
I asked for, and was given, this memento of our shared time.
(smile)


Now, we're all three in Orlando together!
The Diamond Resorts Grande Villas has us in Building C, in a two-bedroom suite on an upper floor, with a lovely view of two pools...
two turtle-shaped pools.
Very nice!
i thank You, God.

No comments: