Friday, July 13, 2018

elvis and vegas, baby! day 2


One clarification, please, before I get started!
I misspoke when I was talking about the location of the shows.
The afterhours revelries will, indeed, be at Roxy's Lounge.
However, the headliners are all at Sam's Town Live, shown here.
Yes, my seat is still at Table 30!
(smile!)

It certainly got my motor revved for the evening performance!!!
Yes, indeed, 8 PM found me back at Table 30 for the SHAKE, RATTLE AND ROLL smorgasbord, served up fresh by Sam's Town Live!
No, not of food, but of music from throughout Elvis' career!
This was headlined by three of the most dynamic, energetic and full Elvis entertainers! This time, they came as they were, not in Elvis costume, but simply as themselves - that was different! The show starred Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artists Dean Z; Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Dwight Icenhower (seen last night, too!); and Images of the King World Champion Robert Washington. They are all different ages - and ethnicities - which I greatly liked. Why? It proved that Elvis is the King and still lives... in all of us!
(smile)

Then, I polished off the night at Roxy's!
This free show, Back to Sun Records,
ran on into the wee small hours!!!
Victor Trevino Jr & The Gamblers were back for
another round, as were some of the other ETAs.
They all joined together for a fantastic night
of rockabilly hits!
Sweet dreams for me!
(smile!)

No comments: