Wednesday, July 11, 2018

i'm in vegas, baby!

Happy birthday60 to me, y'all!
My biggest little brother took me to the airport earlier today -
thanks, Smitty!

Delta flew me out here,
just $181.80 for my selected seats
and all taxes and fees,
on time and entertained
with a fabulous doubleheader -
thanks for "The Sandlot",
one of my favorite baseball movies,
and "Isle Of Dogs",
one of my favorite new films!
One of the airport shuttle services
provided me a safe, quick trip to The Strip -
thanks, BellTrans, for the super affordable ride!
(That was just $15.89 for the round-trip!)
See you again on the 18th!
When I arrived at my 18th floor home
away from home
, in the heart of The Strip,
two luxurious travel kits were awaiting me,
as well as a birthday60 Godiva box of assorted
chocolates to sweeten my days -
thanks, Polo Towers!
Knowing I had traveled all day and would
most likely be sleeping in late, the concierge
presented me with this leftover promotional
box of dream aids -
thanks, David Kennedy, you're the best
Diamond Resorts concierge EVER!
After checking in, I headed to one of my favorite
dining spots for dinner, opting for the Knotty
Brunette brown ale - in the Man-Sized mug! -
and the Double Stack Chicken Nachos -
giving me breakfast for tomorrow!
Thanks for the fabulous service, Ariana of Twin Peaks,
and double thanks for the most excellent feast!

No comments: