Monday, June 6, 2022

223060

Got gas?

Yes, I did, at $4.099 per gallon.

That means it costs me roughly 8 cents per mile for the privilege of driving.

That's only because my little Saturn still gets almost 31 miles per gallon.

Such a good little car!

Nice odometer reading, too.

Got doc?

Yes, indeed, the cardio doc was my first stop.

He told me he likes the progress I've made and to keep doing what I'm doing.

That means he noticed the weight loss - good!

He said I should check with my PCP about the continued dizzy spells, as I might need a neurosurgeon.

I see her next week, so I'll ask then.

As for Dr. Cobb, I won't see him again until September!

I guess the Sotalol is warding off arrhythmia!

Good, good, good.

Got milk?

Yeppers, I most certainly do!

I'd stopped at Publix to pee and bopped to the back to see if they still had any... and they did!

I haven't seen GALLONS of my milk in ages!

So, I bought two!

At $6.19 each, they're a much better deal than the half-gallons I usually find.

Oh, ignore that third gallon in the back - it's just got water in it to help my fridge out.

Water is much better at holding in the coolness than air is!

Got peaches?

Amazingly, I do!

I try to keep some kind of fresh fruit around.

For the last two weeks, I've been working on a pound or so of cherries... so very good!

However, they've been gone since Friday.

This lovely bunch was only $2.99, so I snagged it.

The cashier said a lot of peaches have been going through the checkout today.

I'm going to take that as a good sign!

Got movie?

Funny you should ask.

The AMC near me, on Stephenson, has been closed for water repairs since Wednesday.

They finally re-opened yesterday, but I figured a crowd might have moved in.

Now, it's Monday, and that's a work day for most people... but not for me!

I'll have a choice to make at 3 PM, but I'm definitely seeing a flick.

"Top Gun: Maverick" again, or "The Watcher" for the first time?

It'll definitely be one or the other!

What a good day this has been, even with the heavy rain showers!

(smile!)

1 comment:

faustina said...

So, I chose "Watcher", partly because it was set in Romania.
(I really miss traveling.)
It was 'suspense', not 'horror'.
Those who categorize films just can't seem to distinguish between the two.
Pretty decent and in the same vein as "Last Night In Soho", which was also misclassified.