Friday, June 17, 2022

ETA or not an ETA, that is the question

Every time I select the Up Faith & Family in the Premium Channels portion of On Demand, I expect to find it's again off limits...
but it stays available to me!
When Comcast had granted me the Diamond Reward of a month of free viewing, I understood that it would be ending on June 10th.
But it hasn't yet, and I am going to continue to enjoy it!
I've been slowly working my way through the four seasons of the TV series, "Sue Thomas, F.B. Eye", watching one or two every few days.
Today, I caught three of them... and the very first one had Agent Bobby Manning portraying Elvis Tribute Artist performing in a Chinese-mafia night club!
I kid you not!
Moreover, he did a very believable job of it!
He had the moves...
he had the voice...
he had the sneer...
heck, he even had the hair!
I was so taken with his performance that I felt absolutely compelled to do a little background search on the actor, Rick Peters.
Had he, like Joe Don Baker, ever done real time as an ETA?
Well, kinda sorta.
He played Presley for the mockumentary, "Elvis Meets Nixon", back in 1997 and had truly enjoyed himself.
So, this tall, cool, Aussie drink of water very gladly complied when the script called for his FBI persona to go undercover and don a white jumpsuit once more! 
Very, very, nice!
(smile!)

No comments: