Monday, June 27, 2022

service day at the weakest link

me: Who thinks k-pop is a breakfast cereal?

her: Lol, not me

me: :-)  Jane is on.

her: i watching

her: How did he get Peppers wrong

me: Terrier

me: So bad to miss Calvin and Hobbes.

her: Right... they missed easy ones. I got all of those correct.

me: Who's wit hit the fan? LOL!

her: lol

me: Math always gets people.

me: Fun guy!

me: Not a good round. 3 of them got no questions right? Wow.

her: Wow. I missed that round. I was pouring the kids to bed.

me: They are liquid from the pool?

her: Lol, no. My swiping finger is being lazy.

me: What a total ditz. And who has a turtle with the same birthday and age? Ditz.

me: Swiping finger of fallacy!

her: She seemed like an airhead.

me: Totally.

me: That was a good movie, but intense and sad. Promising young woman.

her: Never seen it.

me: Did he confuse a dragonfly for a moth???

her: Yes. He deserves to go home for that one.

me: Yow.

her: They suck

me: Yeah, should be a low pot at the end.

her: That would be my guess.

her: Bye jenn

me: Catty! LOL!

her: LOL. Andrew does need to go

me: Curtis is funny and kinda cute.

her: I said legend too

her: Good guess with lifetime.

me: He's had several in top ten, but not number one.

her: That round was better.

her: Wow, I didn't realize Sarah was that bad.

me: More money, too, even with fewer players.

me: Redhead is gone!

her: They are killing off people in order.

me: Yeah, I noticed that. Odd.

her: Jane mentioned it earlier. She said it was no fun knowing who was next.

her: I think that trend will end this next round.

me: Missed that. Must have been typing.

me: Well, if Andrew is next off, that will be true.

her: We shall see

me: Or am I recalling their line-up correctly?

her: You are right

me: First bank

her: Why is Andrew rolling his eyes at Gabby's 1 wrong answer?

her: Wow, Gabby isn't doing so well this round

her: WOW. Prince??? SMH

me: Bad that Gabby missed one about a Gabrielle.

her: If they don't send Andrew home I quit.

me: Lol! 

me: Well, guess I have to tell you bye.

me: Andrew still there.

her: Still going in order.

me: That seventies show!!! Lol!

her: He is making me angry... Andrew will make it to the final 2

me: Making it a slam dunk for the other.

her: Yep

her: Just to see who goes next

me: Oh, snap!

me: That's what I thought!

her: LOL, the idiot gets the deciding vote

me: I like Walter. He reminds me of Idris Elba. Hope he wins!

me: Like I said, should be a slam dunk!

her: Yes he does. If Andrew wins I will lose all hope for humanity.

me: Lol! Too funny!

me: All hope?? Lol!

her: Yep, all of it

me: Well, I think you need not worry. Andrew is toast.

me: Okay bartender! let's win!

her: Let's go Walter

her: Harlem?

me: Walter! Walter! 

her: Nope

me: Ride

me: Damn!

her: Sally

me: Walter!

her: Yay!

me: Wake up! Yes!

her: Pinterest for the win

me: That was a lot closer than it should have been.

me: Glad the right man won!

her: Indeed

her: on both counts

me: Glad you could join me!

me: or me join you!

her: Me, too. I do enjoy watching TV with you

me: <3

No comments: