Saturday, June 25, 2022

isle of dogs, revisited

My great-niece Ally has had her tonsils out.

She had her 13th birthday at the top of this month and really enjoyed the science I sent, as well as an Adventure Journal and a package of Bob Ross sticky notes.

She's a big fan of dogs, which means this was exactly what she needed to perk her up!

"Hope to see you back on your paws soon!" the little tailwaggers say!

I said, "Hope these critters - their fronts and their backsides! - bring a grin for you! 

This card reminds me of one of my very favorite movies about dogs: "Isle Of Dogs". 

Maybe it's one of your favorites, too?

with much love!

G'Aunt Tina

I had posted this love in the mail a few days ago, hoping for the best: that it would make her smile.

Well, mission accomplished!

Her daddy texted me this afternoon to let me know!

Boone: Thank you for sending Ally the card!!!

me: How is she? Back to eating ribs or still on ice cream?

Boone: Hahahaha. Noodles right now.

me: Pasta is good! Can put cheese on it!

Boone: Ok!!!! Hell yeah! Pasta is always good!!!

me: Got to maximize the protein so the body can heal. :-)

Boone: Yup!!!

me: Love y'all!!!

Boone: Love you!!!!!

(smile!)

No comments: