Monday, September 25, 2023

got some jokes for ya! hot off the fb!

Here's one from that British post-doc I befriended during grad school with Dr. Mandelkern.
He's also the one who introduced me to caving while I was there in Tallahassee.
Andrew Peacock is an avid photographer, and has a keen sense of humor.
Typically the last shot of a new group of photos will be of some animal's backside, with the title simply being "The End". 
Very funny!!!
So, this one is from him, photos and words.

Why did the deer cross the road?


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To get to Rattlesnake Creek!
 
Hahaha! Haha!
 
Not so funny?
 
Hmm... maybe it's a Virginia thing.
 
(smile!)
 
 
Perhaps this one will be more to your liking.
My cousin Penny posted it and I grabbed it for the ex, knowing he would like it.
 
A priest, a rabbit, and a minister walk into a bar.
 
The bartender asks the rabbit, "What'll ya have?"
 
The rabbit says, "I dunno. I'm only here because of Autocorrect."
 
Hahahaha!
 
Isn't that look on the rabbit's face hilarious???
 
Speaking of faces, I would have liked to have seen the two birds in this one from Bob Bueling, a buddy from my days in the Navy.
 
"At the beach today I saw two birds sunbathing on little chairs while enjoying ice cream cones.
 
They were baskin' robins."
 
Hahahaha!!! Cracks me up!
So does this one from my sister-in-law's stepsister, Hallie, over in Louisiana.
 
"The older I get,
the more I regret
all the people I've lost
over the years.
 
Maybe
being a trail guide
wasn't such a great idea
after all. "
 
Isn't that an absolute hoot?!
 
This one, from Jay Sinclair, a former DJ who worked with my ex, posted this one.
It may take a moment...
as it's all a visual puzzle...
no words...
so, I'll give ya a few secs.
I guarantee the women will get it first...
and that's your only hint!
 
Can't find it?
Maybe you should ask for help!
Hahahaha!
I'll leave you with this science-based jokefest.
Trust me, no need to be a chemist to laugh at this set of lab rules!
Come on, we've all known clowns who have broken these... and hopefully lived.
 
 
Rule #2: Hot glass looks just like cold glass.
 
Rule #3: If you don't know what you're doing, at least do it neatly.
 
Rule #4: Hiccups and pipettes don't mix.
[Note: In biology lab, pipetting is done by mouth. In chemistry, a pipette bulb is used to draw liquid into the glass tubes.]

Rule #5: Assume all unmarked beakers contain a highly toxic, fast-acting poison.

Rule #6: You can't detect an odorless gas by smell.

Rule #7: If you don't know what a button does, do not push it.

(smile!)

No comments: