Tuesday, September 26, 2023

fishface's rainy adventure

Look at me!
 
I glisten like a twilight vampire, too!
 
Not that I really know what that means, but I remember Faustina saying the phrase and it sure sounds cool.

I like when it rains.

She cleans my windows and they sparkle!

Sometimes, during the falling of the yellow sperm, she will even wash me in the rain.

That's a treat!

(catfish grin!)

Yesterday, we didn't go anywhere.

Like, at all.

She stayed in the house most of the day, then she came out and had the green machine.

She calls it the Ryobi.

She went all over the back yard with it and got that all done.

I thought we might go out after that, but we did not.

She wanted to eat the rest of the fish for dinner.

But today, we went to several places!

First, we went to Rutland Tire to pick up her amiga.

There was something about tire pressure and a light on the dash, but it didn't make sense.

Then we went to the cinema!!!


They had one more movie to see to finish off their A*List.

That's something to do with dancing, I think.

This time, it "started with an 'E' and ended with an 'E' and had Chinese in the middle".

Hey, that's what Faustina said.
[The Equalizer 3; Creation Of The Gods 1: Kingdom Of Storms; Expend4bles]

All I know is that I was in the rain for a while.

Then, when they came out, they rushed to get in and off we went!

Maybe to have something to eat?

Nope.

Back to the tire place so Barbara could retrieve her car.

And guess what Faustina did for me?

Well, besides clean my windows.

She went out to this view-blocking bush and cleared some of it away, with her bare hands.

She wanted to keep me safe, so we could both see before going on White Bluff.

Wasn't that nice of her?

Nice for other cars, too.

(catfish grin!)

She and I went to Publix afterward.

Poor F-grrl, she thought it was Wednesday and was hoping for sushi.

But she bought oyster crackers and tuna and milk, so I know what that means.

She's gonna have her Mama's tuna chowder tonight!

More seafood for her!

More "Rango", too.

She really likes that reward movie and has already watched it three times.

I think it's those singing owls.
 
As for me, I'm nestled in my driveway, safe and sound.

Very nice.

(catfish grin!)

No comments: