Monday, September 11, 2023

shah rukh khan, let me rock you, let me rock you, shah rukh khan

Shah Rukh
 
 
Shah Rukh
 
 
Shah Rukh
 
 
Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan



Shah Rukh Khan, let me rock you
Let me rock you, Shah Rukh Khan
Let me rock you,
that's all I wanna do

Shah Rukh Khan, let me rock you
Let me rock you, Shah Rukh Khan
Let me rock you, 
'cause I feel for you
 
Shah Rukh Khan, 
want to tell you what I wanna do
Do you feel for me the way I feel for you?
Shah Rukh Khan, 
let me tell you what I wanna do
I wanna love you, 
wanna hug you, 
wanna squeeze you, too
 
Let me take you in my arms Shah Rukh
Let me fill you with my charms,
'Cause you know that I'm the one 
that will keep you warm, Shah Rukh

I'll make it more than just a physical dream
I wanna rock you, Shah Rukh baby
'Cause you make me wanna scream
Let me rock you, rock you

Baby, baby, when I look at you
I get a warm feeling inside
There's something 'bout the things you do
That keeps me satisfied

I wouldn't lie to you, baby
It's mainly a physical thing
This feeling that I got for you, baby
Makes me wanna sing
 
I feel for you
I think I love you
I feel for you
I think I love you
 
Many thanks to Prince for penning those words and giving me the inspiration for my re-write.
For those unfamiliar with "I Feel For You", take a listen to what he originally wrote.
I didn't even have to alter the meter at all!
(smile!)
 
And just who is it that has my motor revved on the red line?
The Bollywood star I've been enamored of for almost two decades: Shah Rukh Khan!
These five photos are him as different characters in a single movie.
For real!
The first is definitely my favorite, though it comes in the last half of the movie.
He's a 30-year-old social justice vigilante, Azad, trying to right the wrongs of a greedy government and using his father's name to do so.
I absolutely ADORE that "Phantom Of The Opera" mask!!!
It positively makes me want to swoon!!!
(smile!)
The next one, though, is the one that really cranks up the speed!
That's actually near the end of the movie, a shot of the 58-year-old father, Vikram, reading a "Naughty Boy" magazine before the final Bollywood number.
FYI, 58 is the actor's age, so... RAWR!!!
(smile!)
The next two are with Azad in disguise, first as a homeless old man at the train depot, then as the bald hijacker of that train.
Oh, the wink he gave before shuffling onto the train!
Oh, how amazing it was that I even found him sexy as a bald man!
(smile!)
Then there's that last photo, of a 28-year-old Vikram dancing with his wife, who was Azad's mother, before his life was wrecked by an arms dealer, Kalee.
Such a nice mustache!
Such great dance moves in that third Bollywood dance number!
(smile!)
That's right, there were FOUR dance numbers, if you don't include the one where Azad's mom was pregnant with him in the prison.
I tend to include that as a fifth one, even though there were no men present.
Barbara and I got up and danced with SRK for that last one during the credits.
Such fabulous fun!

And the Indian couple in there with us was amazed that we had both seen the action-packed movie more than once!!!
What amazed me was 1) that AMC had it, and 2) it was A*List eligible.
So I actually had a dance movie twice on my dance card!!!
Honestly, "Jawan" would have taken all three slots had I not already promised Jackie two weeks ago that I would see "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3" with the Boomers.
Not that the 'trip to Greece' wasn't fun - 'cause it certainly was - and Nia Vardalos did us a great service with her recap of the previous two films before the start - and the cinematography was just gorgeous - but -
of course there's a "but" - 
it did not have that Bollywood zing to it and was lacking in SRK spice.
What can I say?
(smile!)
Barbara had been with me for both of my A*List movies the previous week - "Elemental" and then a first viewing of "Jawan" - and we had both been enthralled with the movie about the soldier who loses his memory and doesn't even know he has a son, and the son who thought his father had died before he was born.
Wow.
I hope it will be staying another week so I can watch it at least once more!
So many sweet dreams from the many faces of Shah Rukh Khan!
(smile!)

No comments: